What is there to do in the Linapacan area?
Linapacan is a big island halfway between El Nido and Coron and has a lot to offer, if you'd like to get off the beaten path and experience more genuine, rural life.
You can find more detailed info with weblinks on our services page, but here is a quick list:
- excellent snorkeling in the clearest waters in the world
- hiking, bicycling or motorbiking through jungle trails
- explore caves
- inexpensive local boat tours which can be combined with fishing
- castaway program if you want to sleep on a deserted island (52 islands in this immediate area and most of them are completely undeveloped)
- wakesurfing or wakeboarding, spearfishing