I am no longer managing the kitesurfing nature camp in the Linapacan area, so I have given my two kiteboards to my two best boatmen (part of the private boat tours). You can use those for wakeboarding for 2,000pesos for unlimited use if you book a tour with us, or one of our wakesurf boards for 4,000pesos for unlimited use. Or we could possibly arrange a speedboat to pull you in the Linapacan area, otherwise bancas are used for our boat tours. They do not generate the waves as shown in the video near the bottom of this page, so you will probably need to be pulled. It can take a while for these boats to turn around to pick you up if you fall in the water, in which case the wakesurf boards can be better because they float and are easier to use.
Here is a video of a guest on one of our kiteboards, pulled by the banca boat on a multi-day tour:
AIRHEAD PFISH Wakesurf Board, Skim Style
Fish is a really fun wake surf board for any rider, beginner to advanced. The full shape and Fish tail setup is forgiving and gives beginners an easy platform to learn the glide. Advanced riders will find it a nice stable board that shreds and cops air with ease. The extra thick grooved EVA deck has a big kicker and provides excellent foothold. Our test riders have liked it better than boards that sell at twice the price. Fish is 49″ x 21″ x 7/8″, has 2 fins and is for riders up to 175 lbs. You’ll be doing air reverses and shove-its in no time
- The full shape and fish tail setup is forgiving and gives beginners an easy platform to learn the Glide
- Advanced riders will find it a nice stable board that Shreds and cops air with ease
- Fish is 49″ x 21″ x 7/8″, has 2 fins and is for riders up to 175 lbs
- The extra thick grooved EVA deck has a Big kicker and provides excellent foothold
Following are some links to other wakeboarding places in the Philippines.
- Six Places to Wakeboard in the Philippines
- Republic Wakepark: NUVALI’s World-class Wakeboarding Destination – cable park
- Wakeboard Philippines on Facebook
- Camsur Watersports Complex – full cable, winch park
- Lago de Oro – hotel and cable ski park
- Wake Scout – large list of wakeboard sites in the Philippines, with map
- Deca Wake Park Clark – cable park in Angeles City
To get here you can join or book one of our private custom Palawan boat tours between El Nido and Coron, as some of our boats are equipped with wakeboards, so you can do the same on the way. Tons of paradise beach islands to see along the way, excellent snorkeling in crystal clear waters, caves to explore, Spanish fortress and much more. Completely off the beaten path!
Submit your review
Takes a while for the banca boat to turn around if you fall down, but if you have the budget a speedboat can be arranged at the halfway point. In any case, quite the blast cruising in between all those beautiful islands.