Wakeboard in the clearest waters in the world among 52, mostly deserted islands of beach paradise. Check out our kitesurfing page to see the video what virgin territory this truly is! So far we only have two kiteboards to lend you, but the prices are as follows:
- 3,000p for half day
- 4,000p for full day
In both cases it can vary depending on gas consumption, and the price is for the boat total, not per person (4 people max). Note that the water has to be flat enough.
Following are some links to other wakeboarding places in the Philippines.
- Six Places to Wakeboard in the Philippines
- Republic Wakepark: NUVALI’s World-class Wakeboarding Destination – cable park
- Wakeboard Philippines on Facebook
- Camsur Watersports Complex – full cable, winch park
- Lago de Oro – hotel and cable ski park
- Wake Scout – large list of wakeboard sites in the Philippines, with map
- Deca Wake Park Clark – cable park in Angeles City